Glass is an essential part of our daily life. We use drinking glasses, we cook on ceramic hobs, we sit behind glass windscreens or windows. We use glass extensively in modern architecture and glass structures are installed as constructive elements as well as design elements.
NP Liquid Glass coating is a flexible, super-durable glass, albeit at the molecular level. These characteristics can protect glass surfaces and add extra functionality to the glass surface, making it:
- Protected against aggressive environmental influence
- Protected against abrasion
- Food safe
- Protected against glass corrosion
- Anti-microbially protected (this characteristic has massive implications for domestic, healthcare and industrial environments)
- The transparency of the glass is in no way impaired by the np-coating and importantly undesired light reflexes are not detected.